Honda Legacy Continues
By Stephanie on
2011 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I just picked up my ninth Honda car product in 30 years! I am thrilled with my new Honda Pilot! It compliments my current 2001 Honda CR-V and 2004 Acura (translate super Honda) MDX-all under the same garage roof. I shopped for different car types, dealers, and manufacturers over the past year. As difficult as it was to will my aging MDX to my daughter at college, my new Pilot more than makes up for the move. It has more standard features than I paid for in my Acura. It also rides more solid and quieter! The standard sound system is stellar and the room for hauling up and down Highway 81 to Blacksburg, VA will come in very handy indeed!
Favorite Features
Regular gas consumption; nice cockpit design-easy reach for the driver; standard feature are competitive with higher priced cars, overall quality is great value for the money.
Suggested Improvements
Too much headroom relative to past models; ladies beware of the height getting in and out of the vehicle-not good for skirts and dresses; swing-in side mirrors to protect them in car washes and parking lots; no beep to remote locking with keyfob.