Honda convert
By Johnnycyberpunk on
2011 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV 4WD w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Second Honda we bought in 4 years, after decade+ of buying Ford/Dodge - I'll still with Honda. Both buying experiences were hassle-free, price and financing were straight forward, got the deal as promised. Dealership was clean and comfortable, didn't mind being there for a few hours. Love almost everything about the Pilot, spent PLENTY of time comparing to other mid-size SUV, best value for me overall. Contenders were Jeep GC Lim., Ford Explorer EB, Toyota 4R Lim, Nissan Pathfinder Plt. Honda just seemed to do everything better, for a better price; and as always peace of mind in resale value and reliability.
Favorite Features
Awesome tech (Stereo, Nav, Bluetooth, Voice commands, rear controls), supreme comfort (all rows), makes-sense utility of cargo area and storage nooks, ultra-quiet cabin, no need for premium fuel
Suggested Improvements
Don't like big gray plastic front and rear bumper things, we thought they should have been painted body-color (aluminum cover option looked stupid). Sound tweak on hands-free phone mic? Other end complains that I sound like I'm in a tunnel when calling from Bluetooth link, not so in my Acura.