Great Choice!
By carnutt2 on
2011 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV 4WD w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I purchased my Pilot about two weeks ago, after doing months of research, driving loads of other SUV's crossovers and simply think I made a fantastic decision. I almost bought the Volvo's XC-90 or the 60, but the reliability of the 90 was in doubt, and the smallness and overpriced 60 turned me away. The dealer was very accomadating, kept to the price, which I started off by using USAA.... then going lower then that. I bought the 4x4 Touring, in blue, and each time I drive it, I feel I made a great choice! It feels substantial, well made and usre footed when behind the wheel. The pick-up is always there, with more power ready when needed. Please test drive the Pilot,last, and you'll buy it!!!
Favorite Features
The well made interior, and multi-functional ,very comfortable seats. I have every feature available, and feel like everything is well made, and sturdy, which after driving the DODGE, you'll see what I mean...The tires are Michelins, and Navi very eay to use.
Suggested Improvements
I would say most automobile manufacturers are going to some type of Synch, or On-Star system, so Honda, its time to get with that program. But ,with the Navi, blue tooth, i feel I am almost there... but its comiong soon, hopefully.