Don't Understand Why all the Drama
By Mr. Andy on
2011 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Purchased vehicle brand new. Drives quietly, smooth and very comfortable. I'm 6'2" and fit very well in the driver & Passenger seat. Haven't tested full fuel range but I'm sure I can get a good 375 miles from a full tank. Many complaints about comfort, Fuel economy, gadgets. Perhaps if one test drove the vehicle first, they would see these faults and move on to something else. As far as Fuel, I didn't pick an SUV because I wanted Fuel economy, I picked it because it felt strong. If you want better gas mileage DON'T BUY AN SUV. Get a Camry or an Accord; Duh. No problems with braking; I don't tailgate or expect to be still doing 60 mph in heavy traffic. I'm lovin' my Honda.
Favorite Features
iPod hook up, cubbyholes, comfort, feels heavy, back up camera, quiet/smooth ride, big console area to rest arm on, mid cubby-console area - very roomy.
Suggested Improvements
wonder if the gear shift will change in the next model, Prefer spare tire within vehicle (not underneath it), Keep it boxy style, 86 the 'Eco' light, that's a nice feature, doesn't need to be lighting up to distract the eye. that's all for now.
By nwfinder
on 03/21/12 17:11 PM (PDT)

Why don't you focus more on why you love the car and less on why others are haters. I'm glad you dig your Pilot. We dig it too.