Better than the rest!!...no really!
By andonakis on
2011 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV 4WD w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
We looked at all the competing mid-size SUVs and we narrowed it down to the final 3: Maxda cx-9, Toyota Highlander, and the Honda Pilot. The Pilot was last on her list.(Don't know why) When the dealers gave us the cars to keep over night, the Pilot became the instant favored. The Mazda was a close second and the Highlander...well it didn't even compare. Sorry Toyota. The reason is simple. To us, the Pilot just felt like an SUV. What we mean is it drives like an SUV, it was comfortable like an SUV and it looks like an SUV. We are coming from a BMW X5 so our experience with the Pilot is not exaggerated, it truly is a wonderful car. Thank you Honda!!
Favorite Features
The sound system is out of this world. I called the dealer to find out what type of system and speakers they use because Honda does not say on their site. They told me it was alpine all the way around. Wow is all I can say! Best factory system I ever heard!
Suggested Improvements
Not much. It would be nice the dash board to be made from softer material instead of hard plastic. Improve the voice commands. My wife and I were dying laughing and at the same time frustrated when we say one thing it would say something else. Oh well.
By andonakis
on 06/01/11 17:14 PM (PDT)

We leased it. I believe final price was 37800 or 36800 cant remember. All I know it was a great deal considering other dealers wouldn't come close. Others told me just go get it from economy honda we can't compete with that price.

By efroling
on 05/04/11 16:40 PM (PDT)

Is it ok to ask how much you paid.. im trying to find the best deal..