2011 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: AMAZING SUV

2011 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

By footballmom3 on

2011 Honda Pilot EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased 4 months ago and I absolutely LOVE my 2011 Polit! This is the perfect family vehicle. It handles like a car. Very smooth ride, sharp turning capibility (no more 3 pt turns), and great acceleration. I feel completely safe transporting may family around. All of the seats are easy to operate, even my 5 y.o. can pull the levers. The middle row can slide forward to give the third row more leg room. We have comfortably fit 6 adults & 2 kids, also 7 teenagers & 1 mom. Last weekend I drove 5 HS sized football players to their game. All of their hemlets & pads fit in the trunk area! I'd like to see the Highlander do that! I HIGHLY recommend this car to anyone!!!

My FAV features are the tons of storage options, 4 car charger plugs, iPod outlet, AC controls offer comfort levels for the different areas, "Secret" trunk storage compartment is perfect for those game chairs & blankets, third row has storage under the seat, steering wheel controls, center consol cover, insane amount of cup holders, middle row reclines, door bumpers save from dings, and heavy duty fabric on seats is easy to clean up. Sits high off the ground so you can see over most vehicles. Roomy seating. My husband and boys are over 6' and they all can fit in any row.

Switch the driver/passenger cup holders with the small storage bin and add a light in the trunk area. The front windows could be redesigned so rain doesn't pour in when they are cracked, but I plan on buying window guards to help this problem.