2011 Honda Pilot SUV Consumer Reviews 10

2011 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

2011 Honda Pilot LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:
Passport to Pilot
By Les on 05/31/10 18:49 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

In 2001 I purchased a Certified Used 1998 Honda Passport, I love that car but it was getting older and I figured I best get something new before the Passport starting showing signs of its age. In April I purchased a 2011 Honda Pilot (Pilots replaced the Passport) and could not be happier. The gas mileage isn't great but other than that I love it. The only complaint I have is that Honda should make Bluetooth standard equipment in all their cars. Took it out for it's first long road trip yesterday and it was a joy to drive. Still have my Passport too!

Love it so far!
By rkhamilton920 on 05/24/10 11:11 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Picked it up over the weekend. Great driving position - really wide and roomy. Didn't note a problem with sunroof. All around my wife and I are pleased. Mileage is not going to be great - but I knew that going in to the purchase. Going to take awhile to fully learn about functions and features for the Electronics/Navigation Systems.

Love My Pilot!
By hondagirl on 05/01/10 11:52 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just turned in a leased saab suv 97x and purchased my Pilot. I purchased the LX model and was concerned I was going to miss all the "perks" of driving a luxury suv. I haven't missed my Saab at all! I love my new Pilot! It's roomy, rugged looking & very comfortable! It is also extremely fun to drive. It's perfect for my family. I had 3 Honda accords and then in 2005 purchased a Saab 95 wagon, and then in 2008 leased a saab 97. Both were complete headaches! They were both in the shop constantly! I couldn't be happier to be back in a Honda! I can hardly wait to take a road trip!