Used 2011 Honda Pilot Touring SUV Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

2011 Honda Pilot SUV

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

Navigation is worthless without traffic.
By shof

2011 Honda Pilot SUV Touring 4dr SUV w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Spending extra to get a car with all the bells and whisles it was very disapointing to find out the navigation system is unable to give traffic avoidence. Even with the XM radio traffic subscription. If they do not provide a way to fix. It will be my last honda. And to think I could have bought the base model, and a Tom Tom or Nuvi, like I have in my other car that does it all for $200. And saved 5 to 10 grand.

Better tow rating. Black guages. Middle row seats the recline more. Move the shifter.

Great vehicle
By RWF

2011 Honda Pilot SUV Touring 4dr SUV w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Recently purchased 2011 Pilot Touring for my wife. She loves the vehicle. Drives great, quiet inside, great technology with the NAV and voice recognition system. Contrary to some of the reviews, the seats are very comfortable and we do not notice any engine shifting when in ECO mode. The RES is fantastic particularly given the fact that the kids can operate it from the back. In fact, they can change the stations on the radio from the rear seats which saves us from having to surf their preferred channels (and when it gets too much, we lock out their controls). We have owned a Range Rover and GMC Yukon in the past and quite frankly, we are enjoying the Pilot more.

Interior layout, NAV and voice recognition system and Rear Entertainment system.

None

Love this SUV
By Love it

2011 Honda Pilot SUV Touring 4dr SUV w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this Pilot couple days ago, so far my family love it. Entertainment is great, back up camera and sensors front and back are very helpful for this big SUV. I tested ride MDX, 4Runner Limited and Nissan and Infiniti, I was not impress with those SUV. I never like the older model Pilot but this one is way so much better looking, and have everything we need inside.

Entertainment system for my kids, backup camera, sensors. fit my family needs.

bluetooth is not users friendly, I have not read up on it.

Can't Believe I Bought a Honda
By Mercedes Lover

2011 Honda Pilot SUV Touring 4dr SUV w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Mercedes. When I convinced my wife to lease a ml350, I thought she would love it. I was wrong. She ended up buying the pilot touring edition last month. We now fight over driving it. While the fuel mileage is extremely disappointing, we just came back from a trip and got almost 22 mpg. Not great, but better than expected. The entire family loves taking this car on trips. The technology (bluetooth, nav, rear entertainment) is far Superior to my 2010 Mercedes e-class and her ml. The entire build quality rivals the other cars we looked at including those priced well above the Honda. This is a great SUV at a price that won't squeeze your wallet.

Nav System, Rear Entertainment, Voice Control Overall look of the car

Bluetooth could be clearer Less buttons on the dash. Please improve the gas mileage, at least it doesn't need premium.