2010 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Verdict is still out, so far f

2010 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Review

Verdict is still out, so far favorable
By East PA Pilot on

2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded my 06 4runner in on this car. While this has what I am looking for, smoother ride, more room inside, I agree with some posts on here, quality seems cheaper than my past Honda's. Also be sure to drive this car at a highway speed around 65-75 mph. Seems that they all have a lot of wind noise around the front rear edges of the doors where the windows seal. First car I have owned in 10+ years to have this kinda of window open/air leak sound. Disappointing for a 30k+ car. Otherwise, the car pulls my boat even better than my 4runner despite less hp and torque. So far only one odd issue with dome lights but hasn't happened again.

Comfy seats, cargo area that folds flat, unlike the new 4runner, tons of storage space for all those goodies you want to take with you on road trips. Hauling power is better than my 4runner with a nice smooth care like ride.

Wind noise around windows, better seals! More sound dampening in doors, very tinny. Improve interior materials, why is Honda going so cheap now?