2010 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Spring break driver

2010 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Review

Spring break driver
By Ken ON on

2010 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV 4WD w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was waiting for the new 4Runner before making a decision to buy a new vehicle. I also checked out most competitors including the MB M Class. The Pilot was still the winner by far. A week after taking delivery we left Toronto for Florida for spring break vacation. This is a 2400 KM (1500 Mi) drive one way. The vehicle performed exceptionally well in every aspect. Comfortable for driver and passengers and the NAV and entertainment system were great assets. I have owned a Yukon and Envoy which do not come close to this Honda Pilot in any way. I previously purchased GM but my wife has had several Honda Accords which helped sell me as they have been outstanding.

Hwy cruiser, handles well for its size, NAV, entertainment system, comfortable seats, well designed interior space.

In Canada we already pay the equivalent of US $4 per gallon so any fuel economy improvement is welcome.