2010 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Great SUV - Great for the Road

2010 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

Touring 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Nav)

Great SUV - Great for the Road
By MDG on

2010 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great SUV for Highway driving. We consistently get 22 MPG (wish it were better, but not bad for this size car). Great Nav system (negative is you have to pay for version upgrades). Good size interior to hall stuff, a MUST is the back area plastic cover. For me I got the full area cover (pricey at $300 - but worth it). Great hide away storage in the back - good for jumper cables, tools, trailer hitch, and other stuff. Rides great on the road and in town. Sound system could be better for this price - but lots of electronic toys to play with - a plus for me 110 volt outlet and Ipod connection that is integrated. I would recommend this car to anyone and would purchase it again.

Nav system 110 power outlet Ipod integrated connection hands free cell hide away in the back storage fold down thrid seat

Better Gas mileage (we get 22 hwy - should get better). Lower storage level giving more square footage for a load inside the back