Regret buying it...
By koylee00 on
2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I bought a 2010 Pilot on 3/2010. The first problem I had was the TPMS light was on the entire time. The sales person said to drive it and it was go off and if it is still on come back and we'll fix it. So we drove it for one day and took it back the following week. They looked into and said its the sensor. So they replaced it and then we picked it up again and it came back on. It was so fustrating. So then we took it back again and they keep my car for 2 weeks. This time it wasn't the sensor. It was the wire that was installed incorrectly. My boyfriend took a picture and showed me. They had to take the whole dash board off to rewire everything.
Favorite Features
After 1 week has gone by, and i went to pick up my car. They dash board and everything was scratched up. Go figure. So we had to take it in again and have them place new ones on it. I didn't pay for anything because it wasn't our fault. Now our VTM-4, engine light is on. WTH!! I don't know whats going on. we had this car for a year and now it's having problems. I wish I didn't purchase this pilot. I think if i have waited a little bit longer I would of gotten a better car.