2010 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: My Honda experience

2010 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

My Honda experience
By Sunny on

2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Avg gas mileage is 18.9 based on mix city/Hwy drive. You'll definitely feel the veh jerk when it changes gear and sometime when it switch off part of the engine. The biggest problem I have on my Honda is, the veh pulls to the right. It has visited Honda service dept 3 times (within 6 weeks) for the same problem and to the extend of recalibrating the subframe base on recommendation from Honda America. As of now, my Honda will pull to the right lane within 5 to 8 sec @ 40 mi/hr driving (testing the alignment by letting both hands off the steering wheel). Still working with Honda but was told it's my luck if the veh is "calibrated" to spec. Fun to drive, reliability stinks for a brand new car.

The veh has so much storage space and feels powerful when you step on the gas. The sound system is ok and the built in XM radio is a plus.

I would like to see a set of tweaker speakers at the ear level to improve the sound system. Also, reduce road noise at higher speed. Most important, improve the reliability of the veh. No one enjoy visiting the service dept. on a brand new car for the same problem.