2010 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Love my Pilot!

2010 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic w/Rear Entertainment)

Love my Pilot!
By Kelli on

2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We've had a couple of Honda vehicles previously -- a 2004 Odyssey and a 2007 Element (which I traded in for this Pilot). Both have been excellent vehicles, so it was an easy decision to get another Honda. I adored my Element and it drove fantastic, so I actually didn't have any intention of trading it in for a Pilot that day. But as I looked at the new body design, I loved it. I've previously not been a fan of the Pilot. Then I looked a bit more at the interior features - really comfortable, liked how the rear entertainment system worked, and was impressed by the way it drove.

Nice comfy ride, feels luxurious, love the fact we have dashboard controls and a detachable remote for the rear entertainment system. Still plenty of room for the dogs behind the third row seat if needed. The backup camera is a luxury I've never had and after an Element with limited visibility, A++!

Would be nice if running boards were standard - my kids have to reach a bit to get in and out (they are tall 5 & 7 year olds).