Love my Pilot!
By Kelli on
2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
We've had a couple of Honda vehicles previously -- a 2004 Odyssey and a 2007 Element (which I traded in for this Pilot). Both have been excellent vehicles, so it was an easy decision to get another Honda. I adored my Element and it drove fantastic, so I actually didn't have any intention of trading it in for a Pilot that day. But as I looked at the new body design, I loved it. I've previously not been a fan of the Pilot. Then I looked a bit more at the interior features - really comfortable, liked how the rear entertainment system worked, and was impressed by the way it drove.
Favorite Features
Nice comfy ride, feels luxurious, love the fact we have dashboard controls and a detachable remote for the rear entertainment system. Still plenty of room for the dogs behind the third row seat if needed. The backup camera is a luxury I've never had and after an Element with limited visibility, A++!
Suggested Improvements
Would be nice if running boards were standard - my kids have to reach a bit to get in and out (they are tall 5 & 7 year olds).