I would buy it again!!
By notijeka on
2010 Honda Pilot LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Traded in our 08 Accord in Nov. 09 for our 10 Pilot LX. First thing we did was go to ebay & bought (4) Touring wheels (Brand new). Then we bought the running light kit from a Honda dealer in Ohio. I then bought a custom grill kit from CarID in Ca. and two chrome pipe extensions. We also bought the faux chrome strips that go in the door guards. After taking off that goofy looking grill, installing the awesome billet grill (2 pc. upper & lower) installing the running lights and exhaust extensions and door chrome this LX is awesome. The good part.... I saved $4500 by doing it myself. Absolutely love the big roomy SUV.... have driven it to Florida and back and to Ohio and back. # 1 car
Favorite Features
Everything about the Pilot is absolutely top drawer in my opinion. Adding a lot of options at the dealership can drive the price sky high but if you "pimp your own ride" you can save quite a bit of money. To the competitors I can only say.... Honda has done it again.... and I drove a Tahoe for years before I switched to Honda.
Suggested Improvements
I suppose it I sat and thought real long and hard on the subject of improvements I might come up with one but I have had my Pilot since Nov. 09, with 19800 miles on it in a year and it is one of the most comfortable riding and smooth operating cars that we have owned. In my lifetime I have owned Chevrolet (1st new car) Buick (new) Oldsmobile (new) & two Cadillac Devilles. They were good cars but my Pilot stands out as a truly well built, easy and fun to drive vehicle. Its at the top of our list.