Great Vehicle!
By txmommy on
2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Previous to this I had a 2000 Honda Accord, after two kids we needed more space. This Pilot definitely has more space and can comfortably fit three across (with a car seat in the middle). It has a smooth drive and the gas mileage is as advertised, though I do not have a lead foot and drive conservatively. The interior is very roomy, I was surprised it was so big. The leather does seem a bit cheap since it seems like it discolors easily and attracts the blue color off of jeans, I have the light grey leather. Overall I am very pleased with my new Pilot. It gets great mileage, has lots of room, is very safe and easy to drive and maneuver and I enjoy it immensely!
Favorite Features
Heated seats, passenger and driver side controls for heat and air (just wish they were independent of each other), back up camera, storage space, easily has enough room for all passengers, smooth drive,
Suggested Improvements
Allow passenger and driver to control flow of air independently of each other, leather quality (seems to discolor easily), cup holders in the door for both driver and passenger, storage space like the odessy, it also doesn't appear the 60 portion of the third row is latch compatible, what gives!