Fun but expensive, and truck like
By patmac on
2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Just bought 2010 Pilot EXL 4x4 found my old 2004 Pilot EXL built better and more miles per gallon. Their 22/18 is way off this time. I drive 90% on eco drive to save gas and get nowhere near mileage advertised. Should give you roof rack bars why an extra? Drive and handles bumps like a truck wish I had my 2004 Pilot, pulls to right thought it was just me but everyone is complaining of this. Cheaper mats and extras but I paid $5,000.00 more than 2004. Inflation i guess? But test drive and shop for best price don't pay sticker and buy no extras. I found cheaper online and mailed to me in 2-3 days saved over 50% from dealers price. Cross bars, bumper guards, floor mats, dual head rest dvd 75% saved.
Favorite Features
STEREO, free 90day sat.radio, leather seats built better, bigger.
Suggested Improvements
Put shifter back on steering wheel collar, I accidentally shifted down to neutral with new dash board mounted shifter (hit with hand when turning stations), give roof rack bars - why make us pay and mount them. Make better floor mats like the 2004, why charge so much for factory installed extras?