2010 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Fun but expensive, and truck l

2010 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

Fun but expensive, and truck like
By patmac on

2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought 2010 Pilot EXL 4x4 found my old 2004 Pilot EXL built better and more miles per gallon. Their 22/18 is way off this time. I drive 90% on eco drive to save gas and get nowhere near mileage advertised. Should give you roof rack bars why an extra? Drive and handles bumps like a truck wish I had my 2004 Pilot, pulls to right thought it was just me but everyone is complaining of this. Cheaper mats and extras but I paid $5,000.00 more than 2004. Inflation i guess? But test drive and shop for best price don't pay sticker and buy no extras. I found cheaper online and mailed to me in 2-3 days saved over 50% from dealers price. Cross bars, bumper guards, floor mats, dual head rest dvd 75% saved.

STEREO, free 90day sat.radio, leather seats built better, bigger.

Put shifter back on steering wheel collar, I accidentally shifted down to neutral with new dash board mounted shifter (hit with hand when turning stations), give roof rack bars - why make us pay and mount them. Make better floor mats like the 2004, why charge so much for factory installed extras?

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review