2010 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Best SUV in its class for the

2010 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Review

Best SUV in its class for the $
By Corona Lites on

2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We researched every SUV in this segment and hands down for the $$ the Honda Pilot EX-L w/ DVD is the best product. I do not agree with the Edmunds review or some of the others I have seen. For prospective buyers, I would test drive and come to your own conclusions. We got this vehicle for invoice $32814 (MSRP 36155) and they threw in the front door window tint and pin stripe. I paid $261 to get the trailer harness wiring installed.

The ride and handling. The Black exterior and grey interior combo. Load DVDs just below CDs so kids can't mess with it. All the knobs and gadgets and cubby holes are well thought out and nicely positioned. Like the Avg MPG and class III trailering. This is just one nice vehicle!!!

Add side step rails as standard on the EX-L. Yes you can buy them as an add- on, but the truck looks great with them. We didn't buy them since they cost $600+ .