Used 2010 Honda Pilot Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Pilot - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

Best SUV so far
By wtm

2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Been driving different kind of SUV but this is great one worth your money believe me gas consumption good for its size. mine got 21 miles/gallon combined city/highway

The premium sound with dts wow!

12 inches LED/LCD screen

No Buyers Remorse
By indyfamily

2010 Honda Pilot EX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We checked out both the Highlander and the Pilot as replacements for our aged Tahoe. For the money we felt that the Pilot was far more spacious & practical in its interior arrangement. Now, after several months, we have not had any problems with it. Its power is impressive and the 4WD has proven capable too. Even the kids like it.

The flexible seating, power, stereo, its looks, roominess. The 3 zone climate control is especially enjoyed by all.

The front seats in the Tahoe were more comfortable. The fuel economy ought to be a bit better than the 16.5 MPG that we average - but it's not bad. The windshield is optically distorted - not seriously, but it is annoying.

Another Great Honda!
By mjc

2010 Honda Pilot LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 4th Honda and it was an easy choice to make. Very happy with how quiet the ride is and how comfortable the seating is. We love the style of body design.It was the reason that got us in to take a test drive. Very impressed with the way the Pilot handles road. We travel a bit with our 2 dogs and find the back (with 3rd row down)to have plenty of room for them.

The look of the body design, comfort, and room inside. Crash test scores are fantastic for SUV

We knew going in that the gas mileage was not great but keep working on improving it!

Touring Model makes the difference!
By Ron

2010 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV 4WD w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought the car 2 days ago, so far so good! I love the features on Touring model like the trip computer, NAVI hands free caller ID, easy to to use compare to my Nissan hands free. When my kids are watching the DVD is not comfortable, they watch it sideways, need to fix that they ended up sitting on the 3rd row. Set up my iphone in less than a minute as well as my garage! I will drive to Orlando and i will write back after the trip!

Voice activated, Handsfree, TPMS where I can see actual tire pressure, caller ID, NAV I like it coz you buy DVD to update your NAV,Trip computer, mpg, lots of storage and space.

Push button start will be nice! offer a RES on the back of the headrest! have some trouble when opening lift gate.too many buttons, offer NAV in Alaska!

2010 Honda Pilot
By Pilot/Hawaii

2010 Honda Pilot EX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 2010 Honda Pilot is a very reliable vehicle to own. It has great handling and it feels very solid on low traction road surfaces with 4WD. The 2010 Honda Pilot has good looks and has an incredibly comfortable and spacious interior. It is a large vehicle, which is safer in accidents than a smaller vehicle.I love everything about this vehicle except it's V6 engine. It takes longer to "pick up" speed than V8 engined vehicles. *If only Honda could make the pilot with a V8 engine, it would be a fabulous vehicle.* To be honest, the Honda pilot's V6 engine is quite lousy compared to other V8 engined

Good Looks, Incredibly Spacious ans Comfortable Interior

I love everything about this vehicle except it's V6 engine. It takes longer to "pick up" speed than V8 engined vehicles. *If only Honda could make the pilot with a V8 engine, it would be a fabulous vehicle.* To be honest, the Honda pilot's V6 engine is quite lousy compared to other V8 engined SUVs.