Used 2010 Honda Pilot Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Pilot - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

Wood Trim 'Upgrade' is 'Downgrade"
By csb

2010 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV 4WD w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The interior wood trim accessory on the 2010 Pilot- 'opulent upgrade to complete the look' is nothing more than a sticker ($393 + install= rip off)placed on a portion of the exsisting panel(s). The quailty and appearance of this upgrade looks very cheap. Advertised as "wood" by Honda has a matte finish,very misleading and a waste of money.

alarm don't work
By frank

2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My pilot just got broken into and my gps was stolen. The thief break the passenger window and unlock the door and then came to the driver side door and open to get the GPS, the alarm dose not trigger. All my other car trigger when arm if any door is being open from the inside. So I thing that Honda owner should be aware of this problems and take it to the dealer ASAP.

un to drive
By ivan

2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just traded my 2009 highlander to a 2010 pilot EXL. The Highlander has better exterior and softer ride but overall I like the pilot better. It has bigger and better interior. It is fun to drive and better handling. It has enough power and fuel economy is not that bad. I get the same fuel economy with my 4 cylinder Highlander. I have test driven BMW x3, MB glk350, and Nissan Armada. I finally chose the pilot for overall performance

moonroof, heated leather seats, leather steering wheel, back up camera

change the front grill, seat belt rattles,

Value for money.
By bartio

2010 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV 4WD w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I did research several vehicles for the past 6 months. The main selling points for me over my runners up (CX9, XC90) were Spaciousness, well designed storage, resale value, reliability ratings. I have a Camry and a Golf, so I know sporty (noisy) and whisper quiet.. The Pilot is not as quiet as the Camry, but I didn't feel the bumps as much in the Pilot either. So it is a wash.. Very well thought design. Drives solid.. no pulling to the right like people here complain.. I'm very happy with my purchase and hope to drive this one for several years..

Close all windows by turning the key (like my VW!), conversation mirror, rear sunshades, cargo net, iPod integration, storage, style.

1. Make Bluetooth capable of receiving streaming music. 2. Diesel option would be great. 3. 18" wheels standard. 4) Power rear glass. 5) Eliminate some of the cluttered buttons on dash.

Happy owner
By Don

2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We're new to Honda; wanting one due to having a dealer close by. Motor Week said it was the best SUV for the year. Averaging about 17 mpg mixed driving. Have got up to 25 mpg at times on expressway. On recent trip Mrs and I agreed we had less travel fatigue. I like the size while having a lower profile with a wide track. I have some tiny remorse about not considering (test-driving) the Touring model.

The XM button; the aux function; rear vents for AC; easy seat fold-down; feels solid; back-up camera; great comfort for my 6'4" height; nice hardware for securing loads. The all- weather floor mats.

Free-wheeling, 5 or 6 speeds = better MPG; offer a hybrid; make more EX-Ls with NAV available; Honda is trivial to charge extra for the wiring harness.