2010 Honda Pilot SUV 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

LX 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:
Horrible interior quality
By rvaldez3 on 03/23/15 21:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've been a loyal honda consumer for years!! Although I love my pilot I am very disappointed on the quality of the interior. The center arm rest completely tore. I mean, I paid extra for leather interior, come to find out that center arm rest is absolutely not leather but a super thin plastic material. The door arm rest also has torn. Same cheap material. I don't get it. I'm not an abusive driver or car owner. I am very careful with my cars. Very disappointed.

Don't buy this SUV
By carmom11 on 04/24/14 12:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If you want to be left on the side of the road waiting for a tow, purchase this SUV. The first time the engine misfired and broke down the truck was 3 months old. We thought nothing of it, but the 2nd time it was 3 years old so we investigated and found out about the class actions suite. (Google Honda Pilot class action suite misfire) Nothing like being on a road trip to the north for Christmas fully packed with a baby and a small child and breaking down in rural PA. After the truck was repaired and Christmas was over I drove it straight to a Ford dealer and traded it for new Explorer. I will never purchase another Honda.

I would buy it again!!
By notijeka on 01/01/11 14:58 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in our 08 Accord in Nov. 09 for our 10 Pilot LX. First thing we did was go to ebay & bought (4) Touring wheels (Brand new). Then we bought the running light kit from a Honda dealer in Ohio. I then bought a custom grill kit from CarID in Ca. and two chrome pipe extensions. We also bought the faux chrome strips that go in the door guards. After taking off that goofy looking grill, installing the awesome billet grill (2 pc. upper & lower) installing the running lights and exhaust extensions and door chrome this LX is awesome. The good part.... I saved $4500 by doing it myself. Absolutely love the big roomy SUV.... have driven it to Florida and back and to Ohio and back. # 1 car

Another Great Honda!
By mjc on 03/27/10 18:04 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 4th Honda and it was an easy choice to make. Very happy with how quiet the ride is and how comfortable the seating is. We love the style of body design.It was the reason that got us in to take a test drive. Very impressed with the way the Pilot handles road. We travel a bit with our 2 dogs and find the back (with 3rd row down)to have plenty of room for them.

Average SUV
By iampilot on 02/09/10 15:57 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have bought the pilot two months back and I have added ~2300 miles so far. Overall, the ride is comfortable with minimal road noise. It can handle snow quite comfortably even on a 2WD. I initially experienced the truck pulling to right and took it to the dealer. He told me that he observed the problem too and rotated the tires and adjusted the tire pressure! I don't have a lot of complaints about this now. My biggest complaint is the mileage. I am averaging 16 in city and maybe 21 on the highway which is far less compared with other SUV's in its class for a 2WD. Overall nothing out of the box, average SUV for 30K.

Needs better gas milage
By Mike sinitiere on 02/07/10 10:28 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was very disappointed with the fuel economy.(Needs to come with a free gas gift card $100 dollars or so)Seems like Honda could do better with this.I will by Toyota next time if the fuel economy does not get better.I will bring in for a little pull to the right.I did read the reviews and it looks like I got the 2 negatives that was said about the Honda pilot.