2010 Honda Pilot - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:
Wish I could do it over again
By kasrhp on 10/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I would never get this Pilot again. I have had several build quality issues from rattling to air gaps in window seal and having to get brakes fixed twice in 6 months, as well as re- sealing the sunroof. I don't expect that from Honda. The engine is mediocre at best, the navigation system is useless and outdated, the cargo area is not flat, the shifter is from the Odyssey mini- van, the wheels are too small with no option for bigger, no wood trim in a $38k vehicle, cylinder de-activation is clunky and noisy, plastics are cheap with many different types throughout the cabin, and it isn't the quietest suv out there. But it is roomy, wide and drives like a sedan. Stereo sounds good tho.

Great SUV - Great for the Road
By MDG on 06/18/10 12:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great SUV for Highway driving. We consistently get 22 MPG (wish it were better, but not bad for this size car). Great Nav system (negative is you have to pay for version upgrades). Good size interior to hall stuff, a MUST is the back area plastic cover. For me I got the full area cover (pricey at $300 - but worth it). Great hide away storage in the back - good for jumper cables, tools, trailer hitch, and other stuff. Rides great on the road and in town. Sound system could be better for this price - but lots of electronic toys to play with - a plus for me 110 volt outlet and Ipod connection that is integrated. I would recommend this car to anyone and would purchase it again.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Pilot in VA is:

$130 per month*