2009 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV 4WD w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
This vehicle has been nothing but problems from the get go(currently 33K miles).
- Gap in dashboard repaired
- Third row seat back came loose 3 times
- Windhield washers nozels broke twice
- Defective Front stabilizer linkage
- Side mirror turn signal inoperative
- Power seat track jerky - replaced
-Cargo latch cover replaced
- Starter System Light on - reset once.
The second time they discovered washer fluid leaking onto a computer behind the dash.
- Check Emmision System light on at 33000 mi
- TMV-4 Light on at 33000 mi.
Also keep in mind the required Honda service intervals (AKA maintenance minder) if not kept up your warantee is void.
This maintenance is about $750/ yr.
Great creature comforts
Its Alabama, furlow workers on Monday after Nascar races, they shouldn't be working after partying like that.
Fix the rear seatbelt rattles.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.