2008 Honda Pilot 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - The Educated Consumer's SUV!

2008 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

2008 Honda Pilot Value Package 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Value Package 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

The Educated Consumer's SUV!
By Educated Consumer on

2008 Honda Pilot Value Package 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and our two kids stepped up from a 4cyl 07' accord to the 08' Pilot expecting more kids soon. So the space was perfect. We got out of our lease with 1 1/2 years left on the lease and still got a really great price! The Honda Staff was very accommodating as with our first lease. The truck has great handling for a seasoned driver. And the power is there when I need it. Living in Brooklyn with a family means I need great gas mileage, the ability to modify the seating arrangements with room to spare for a quick trip for groceries, and a great sound system! I love my truck and could not imagine driving any other!

Favorite Features

Love the 4WD, overall design cues (head/tail lights), I actually like the VP 16'rims more than the EXL rims. All of the power, safety, reliability, none of the frills.

Suggested Improvements

Third row (right side)seat belt buckle vibrates against the armrest molding when the seats are folded down and the music is blaring! but other than that...error free