Soccer-Mom Heaven
By OBXmom on
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I traded my 2005 Civic in for this, but there was just never enough room. My DH is over 6' and the 2 kids are growing fast. I miss filling up for $35, but we took a 2 hour drive to shopping mall with 8 adults, and we were perfectly comfortable. We are leaving tomorrow for vacation, and have plenty of room to bring everything we could want, and we will be comfortable enough to take the scenic route. The DVD player is our first in-car system, and I am glad I finally gave in. We didn't get the NAV, because he prefers the Garmin after market.
Favorite Features
I love the regular house plug in the console, its a God-send!! Plenty of room, power and space, without being lost in the crowd of Suburbans and Tahoes. A little more ground clearance for local flooding issues than our old minivan.
Suggested Improvements
More cup holders, center middle row doesn't have one. Air vents for the third row. MP3/iPod jack. More chargers in the second and third row; have you ever had the cell phone, GPS, 3 Gameboys and an iPod that all need to be charged at the same time?
By nwfinder
on 03/21/12 17:52 PM (PDT)

2 hour drive to a shopping mall with 8 adults? What, were they all under 4 feet tall? We recently took a 3 hour trip with 3 9 year olds in the 3rd row and they're all still complaining about how cramped and sore they were after the trip. C'mon!