2008 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: I Love my Pilot!!

2008 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

Special Edition 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

I Love my Pilot!!
By Kim on

2008 Honda Pilot Special Edition 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I upgraded from a 2005 CRV because my lease was up(we also had a baby on the way, and I am not a big fan of the new Pilots), and I could not be happier with this SUV. I am fairly short and with the 8 way power seat,it is very comfortable for me to drive. My biggest complaint is the lack of rear space when the 3rd row is up. It is also hard to get car seats in/out of the 3rd row. My husband would like for it to have a telescoping steering wheel and I wish the SE came standard w/a leather wrapped steering wheel. We will definitely consider buying this one when the lease is up next year.

The SE trim level is great.... power drivers seat, rear DVD system, sunroof...Lots of storage space and cup holders; easily accommodates my daughter's Britax car seat (and they are HUGE)

Telescoping and leather trimmed steering wheel; better rear cargo space with the 3rd row seat up; improved sound quality when listening to the DVD player through the car speakers