2008 Honda Pilot VP 2WD
By ernieD on
2008 Honda Pilot Value Package 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I feel I got a great trade in price on my 2003 Chevy Trailblazer (many elec issues on Trailblazer) and a great drive out price on my new Honda Pilot VP. It's been a very nice and solid SUV. Ive owned 5 SUVs. True about the wind noise with only one window or only rear windows open. I usually just crack a 3rd window to prevent this noise. The 2009 new design addressed the tight drivers side armrest issue a bit. Still could use more drivers side comfort area. The Pilot has been very reliable, comfortable, great rear cargo area. Wish there was a option for NO 3rd row seat. I never use it. At 38,000 miles I have a rather serious engine warning light on. Manual says might be emissions issue
Favorite Features
Roomy rear cargo area. I'm a bass player and carry large cabs/amps in the rear area and fold down 2nd row seats offer even more area when I need it. Comfortable drive on long trips.
Suggested Improvements
Still could use more space in drivers side area. The 2009 is better but still tight as I feel, driver needs to be most comfortable. No 3rd row seat option, I never use it. Just more weight to carry around.