2007 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Why do they do that

2007 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

LX 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Why do they do that
By Pinhi on

2007 Honda Pilot LX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had been planning on a 2007 CR-V but decided that I should drive a couple others before making a decision. I drove the Pilot and loved the ride and power. I knew then that I was kidding myself into thinking I would be OK with the CR-V acceleration. I picked out an LX. I didn't have much need for the extras that came with the EX. I prefer the cloth interior and it doesn't bother me to insert another cd when I am done listening to one. I am actually more of a talk radio type. I do miss the automatic light shutoff. I have to wonder why Honda would have that feature on the LX Accord and not on the LX Pilot. Exiting the back seat seems clumsy.

Rear air unit, TPM, safety features. VTX-4 locking feature, although I am not sure I will ever need it from what I have read. I think the ride and maneuverability are great. Instrumentation/gauges layout. I am not big on the digital displays.

Automatic lights off, automatic door locks, privacy glass in rear. I think all three of these features should be standard on any SUV. I would like see a fold down center armrest/cup holder in the 2nd row seat.