Very Critical
By klaudelawrence on
2007 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Rear Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I have had my Pilot for just over a year and have enjoyed it minus a few exceptions. A clip of some type either came off or was not put on (somewhere connected to the transmission) in the first place leaving me unable to move in the middle of traffic. NOT GOOD. I called the dealer from the road and they towed me in, fixed the the ride in about 3 or 4 days. This left me with one vehicle. I wasn't given a good enough explanation of what happened but no problem with that to date. The subwoofer is either popping or rattling the areas next to it. My dealer so far has not been able to fix the problem to my satisfaction.Finally there is a slight pull to the left I will see if the dealer can adjust.
Favorite Features
I have the Dark Cherry exterior with the peanut butter interior and can feel the eyes on me as I drive by.
Suggested Improvements
Automatic tailgate, auto lock/unlock doors, lighted steering controls, separate subwoofer control, auto lights. The driver side foot rest seems to be in the wrong depth it makes me sit at a cant.