2007 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Traded my Hybrid Civic

2007 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

Traded my Hybrid Civic
By Bud DeLay on

2007 Honda Pilot LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I loved the mileage on my hybrid but I was having a hard time getting in and out and we travel alot now and needed more room. Only 2 tanks of gas through it so far, first tank combined was 20 mpg. The 2nd tank was all city and was a little over 15 mpg. I averaged over 40 with my hybrid. I love the room and the ride. Mileage is much better then the 2002 Dodge Ram 4 door pickup (6/14) I traded for the hybrid. It is quiter than the Civic and much easier to get in and out of. I feel safer driving it. I did not want 4 WD and the VCM helps with the milage. I have owned a lot of vehicals in my 60 plus years and this one is right up there with the best I have owned. Thank you Honda.

Size, ride, interior room, looks and feel. Lots of storage in the front seat area.

Please Honda fix the gear shift. When you pull it out of park or reverse it goes through D into D3. My Civic did the same thing so I made a block for it to stop the gear shift at D. I can't do that with a column shift.