New Pilot owner... LOVE this car!
By Jennifer W on
2007 Honda Pilot EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I've only had my Pilot for 3 days, but I am absolutely sold on Honda now! We looked at all of the midsize SUVs and for the money, this was the best value hands down. I love the fact that all side curtain airbags come standard, and that shoulder belts are available for all passengers, even in the 3rd row. There is virtually no road noise, and it rides like a dream. I just love everything about this vehicle so far! Just waiting to check the mileage... hoping it gets what the sticker says it will. I feel great about having this as our family car - I was sold as soon as I saw the safety ratings. If you are looking for a lot of bang for your buck, test drive the Pilot!
Favorite Features
Steering wheel controls, side curtain airbags on all 3 rows, lots of cupholders and storage, 3rd row seat, shoulder belts for every passenger and extra storage compartment in back.
Suggested Improvements
Steering wheel controls need to be illuminated at night (it really surprised me that they weren't), would be nice if doors unlocked automatically when stopped (or locked automatically when you reach a certain speed). Wishful thinking that running boards should come with the EX trim.