Looked at every vehicle before this one!
By Rich on
2007 Honda Pilot EX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I looked at almost every vehicle out there before deciding on the Honda Pilot. I couldn't be happier. The suv/car does everything right. It's a major improvement over my 2004 Dodge Durango (lease ended)- it's quieter, quicker throttle response, more comfortable, and mostly more fun than most of the vehicles that I looked at, including Nissan Murano, Dodge Magnum, Chrysler Pacifica and especially my Dodge Durango. I love it! and I have already suggested that my friends test drive it to see for themselves. I got a really nice lease deal on the car which helps me say a lot of nice things about it.
Favorite Features
I would say my favorite feature is the actual character that the car exudes... it has a personality of its own that I can't explain but I like it. However, if I had to point out one favorite feature it would be plushness of the cloth seats and an engine that wants to get up and go!
Suggested Improvements
This car is ready for some major improvements including the availability of remote start, more legroom for the driver, and better gas mileage. Also, the warranty should include roadside assistance like most car manufacturers.