I Love the Pilot, yet got a major lemon.
By Sharon Kay Howard on
2007 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I truly Love driving the Pilot. However, it's been back to the Dealership at least 8-10 times, for numerous problems. Seven times for the same problem. I worked for Honda as the Finance Director for 15 years,and brought in hundreds of Customers.I'm in the process of going directly to the top of Honda for help. The problems I have had,are unbelievable. I've owned 5 Honda's and Love them, my commuter has 162,000 miles, and I Love the Pilot. However, I will NOT KEEP THIS CAR. Things happen, and WOW, I have had too many problems to write about. They say they can't duplicate the problem? I have 2 major problems, and, I've had 7- 8 others, they fixed. However,the 2 Major PROBLEMS THEY CAN'T?
Favorite Features
I really enjoy the Pilot. I would put the gear shift knob in the middle, not on the steering wheel. I highly recommend Honda to everyone ! I know, this is not in anyway normal, what I am going through. It's comfortable, drives nice, except the Loud clunking noise,when turning on the a/c,& now the car
Suggested Improvements
iT'S AN AWESOME VEHICLE, however, I'm in a lemon. This happened only once to my dear friends, @ 10 years ago, it needed a new engine with less than 500 miles on it. I just hope Honda stands behind their product, and exchanges this Pilot. I'm not even driving it.10 mo. old, & only 4500 miles on it?