2007 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Happy with my Pilot

2007 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic w/Rear Entertainment System)

Happy with my Pilot
By mercara on

2007 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Rear Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought Pilot EXL AWD over a year back and thought I would use it for a while before I did the review. A year and 10K miles later, I am completely satisfied with my Pilot. This vehicle gives you the practicality of a minivan or close without having to buy a minivan. The vehicle has good ergonomics and the lot of nice storage compartments, etc. It handles well and gives about 21.5 mpg on the highway and about 16 ~17 in the city. The third row seats are excellent, for moderate sized adults. Great Value for Money.

Great Value for Money. DVD is in the front dash so you can swap them out without stopping the car. Huge boot space and comfortable third row seating. Good mileage. Lots of storage space and door pockets. Airbags all round, side, curtain, etc.

Only 3500 lbs tow. Installation of a tow hitch is expensive. Package includes Transmission and Oil cooler. Over 1000 bucks to install Tow package !! Gear shift on the steering wheel. BTW, looks like these two issues have been addressed in the 2009 model. Not true All-Wheel-Drive. Skinny tires.