2007 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: A great ride!

2007 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

A great ride!
By Tmoneytheman on

2007 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First off, for all of you complaining about the gas mileage, you're nuts. I have a Dodge Durango and the Pilot. There is no comparison whatsoever. For the 3k miles we have put on it, we are averaging about 21 mpg. Now if you have the 4x4 version, I can see a decrease. But all you others probably just have a lead foot! There are only two negatives that I have with the Pilot. First, the front driver side leg room is not what I would like it to be. Second, the back door is a pain in the rear to close sometimes. I wish they would have made it about 1/2 a foot longer, then a tall guy like me would not have any issues up front! If you buy one, you will fall in love with it!

Stereo system, DVD system (with wireless headphones). Can I say "the smell of leather"? Gas mileage.

Front driver side leg room (not to stereo type, but who was the model when designing the front driver side?)