2007 Honda Pilot - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:
I know the Pilot
By Mark on 08/31/07 14:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Before this one we have a leased Pilot EX-L 2004. The Honda reputation, the 8 seats, the design, and the solidness, have convinced that there is no other car in the market for me. Just bought a new 2007 Pilot EX-L with Navigation and paid a very competitive price, thanks to Honda aggresive incentive to end the 2007 stock. I know there is a new designed Pilot coming out, but the true is that I like the current square shape. I little wood inside will be a plus. The fuel economy isn't good, but the vehicle is strong and is still a car-body-frame easy and fun to drive. The new pilot brings sunroof, foglights, oil life measure, and a ccouple other extra features. I'm very satisfied after 3 years.

Love my Pilot!
By Gwen on 08/22/07 10:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned an Expedition, a Suburban and an Explorer Sport and this one is by far the best! It feels solid, low road noise, lots of leg room front and back. Acceleration is surprising for an SUV. Gas mileage is okay. I love it! Good job Honda.

Amazing value for $28K
By Nimbus gray_Pilot on 08/19/07 19:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After much research and comparison shopping, we decided on the EX-L w/AWD, and feel like we hit the jackpot-especially in the value category. I am more fond of this vehicle each week. It now has 5K miles, and has really proven itself to be the ultimate in practical suburban family vehicle. We also looked at the 07 Highlander, and nearly fell asleep at the wheel in the showroom. Also considered a certified X3, but cargo area way too small. The Pilot is no Ferrari, but it is predictable, comfortable and sure footed. We have taken it on several comfortable weekend road trips. When my died-in-the-wool car snob father drove it (drives a Lexus GX & BMW Z3) said "wow, this is impressive!

Great SUV with Bad MPG
By Joe on 08/15/07 18:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Rear Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This truck was a great value. There was a $2000 rebate when I bought and no other truck could compete with for features at the price. I've had the truck for a few months (2200 miles). The truck drives great and the interior is beautiful (big and comfortable). The exterior is boxy, but not bad. The only negative is the MPG. I read the reviews and knew it wasn't going to be great (I was expecting 15-17 mpg). I don't drive in the city and I only get 14 MPG.

Great car
By littlegeneral on 08/13/07 09:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What is not to like about this vehichle. We have had it for 4 months and love the room, the features and the quality of this vehicle. If I was going to complain it would be regarding gas mileage but that was known at the time of the purchase. I would strongly recommend this vehichle. I just wish I would have purchased several years ago instead of buying a Mercury.

Simply, The Best
By Lew on 08/06/07 18:14 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The smoothness of the ride and quietness of the Pilot is more than we ever expected. The interior has so much room and it's exactly what we wished for, for retirement. Seats are perfect for us, handling is perfect. Fuel mileage is very good for a SUV. Vision is forever...engine is quiet...all the power needed when you ask for it...the 5 star safety rating is a tremendous selling point. We love the look of the Pilot. The controls for air conditioning and heating in the rear seat area are great. My wife and her girl friend normally use the heat while her husband and I use the air conditioning up front...no more, honey would you turn the air down, it's cold in here, lol... Thanks Honda!

A great ride!
By Tmoneytheman on 08/05/07 23:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First off, for all of you complaining about the gas mileage, you're nuts. I have a Dodge Durango and the Pilot. There is no comparison whatsoever. For the 3k miles we have put on it, we are averaging about 21 mpg. Now if you have the 4x4 version, I can see a decrease. But all you others probably just have a lead foot! There are only two negatives that I have with the Pilot. First, the front driver side leg room is not what I would like it to be. Second, the back door is a pain in the rear to close sometimes. I wish they would have made it about 1/2 a foot longer, then a tall guy like me would not have any issues up front! If you buy one, you will fall in love with it!

Great Vehicle!
By ErinMN on 08/05/07 19:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our first SUV and I couldn't be happier. We wanted a vehicle large enough for our family of four to travel comfortably on road trips, but not too big that we would spend a fortune on gas. We contemplated a mini van but wanted something more sporty without sacrificing interior room. The Pilot is perfect for us! It's fun to drive, comfortable and looks great. I highly recommend this vehicle!

Excellent Vehicle
By Bob Roseberry on 07/25/07 12:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned many fine cars including Infiniti, Toyota, and Mazda. This vehicle tops them all. Very comfortable in long drives, great cargo room, and room for 7 easily. Great economy for size and easy to maintain. Great power when needed and great visibility. The only negative, and it's minor, a slight blind spot when checking traffic from the right due to post angle. Other than that, I rank this SUV as best in class.

Plain Jane? Maybe
By White_Pilot on 07/25/07 08:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Pilot a few weeks ago after a lengthy search that included other SUVs like the Pathfinder and 4Runner. The price and the Honda name helped me to decide on the Pilot. We bought a new EX-L Pilot with leather and aftermarket navigation. We also purchased a 7x100k extended warranty. I could not be happier with the decision both financially and with the SUV itself. The Pilot runs great, gives decent gas mileage and has more room than I know what to do with. I have always been a car person but now I don't think I can go back. The exterior is somewhat plain and is by no means a head turner but the interior layout and design is excellent. I would recommend this SUV.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.