2007 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:
Stay away from this gas guzzler
By Nick G on 07/08/08 11:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Whatever nice features this car might have they pale when you consider the gas consumption. Don't believe the rated MPG. It is much worse. I get 10 MPG in the city and 17 on the highway. The car has over 20,000 miles so it is definitely past the break-in period.

Glad I leased
By madison07 on 06/24/08 19:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

So that I can turn this dog back in. No way I'd ever consider buying it. Interior seems to be an afterthought. Was nice at first but no ipod jack. Heck, even a Ford Focus has this. Toyota next time

Great car, if only gas mileage better
By Slurban on 06/16/08 20:14 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

5 of last 6 cars my wife & I owned were Honda's. We are very satisfied with them and the Pilot is no exception. It rides well & has great driver's seat room (I am 6' 4"). You definitely won't feel cramped in the car. It also is very quiet. After 5000 miles I average 13 miles to gallon, but I only drive in the city. I was looking more for the 17 it said on the sticker. If it were not for the gas I would say this car is fantastic!

My family luv this pilot
By barok on 06/15/08 23:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We leased this 2007 pilot 4wd LX. I break-in this SUV very well so now I can get 0-60 mph w/in 6 seconds. MPG is average for an SUV. Driving is great, especially in the snow, but not in dynamic actions. A lot of noise in rough roads, but like riding on a boat while in highways.Engine and transmission are great!

gas guzzler
By Lyndie Aquila on 06/07/08 19:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It is comfortable and has many nice luxury features. One can't go wrong with a Honda. More expensive than other suvs and the inside features are worth it. Gas mileage is very poor. Had I know this, I might had purchased the Toyota 4 Runner. If you want luxury, this is the car for you. If you want to tow or help the environment, steer clear.

Mousetrap
By N on 05/19/08 11:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Pilot was great, and I certainly would not have traded it in, but the mice decided to make it home. They had no problem getting in and out of the interior, which doesn't work with a young child. Other than that and the poor gas mileage (15 MPG) I liked the car. I do not have the same rodent problem with my 07 Ridgeline

Pilot
By Tom M on 05/08/08 11:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What can you say, it's a Honda! Rugged Reliable, good on gas for its size. I get a solid 20 mpg highway and about 16 in mixed driving. Low maintenance needed and I do most myself. After near 40,000 miles, not a single problem. Comfortable, but needs to be set up for nav and sat radio

good vehicle
By bradleyc on 04/22/08 10:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have owned our Pilot for 8 months and have been very happy with it. We were looking for a smaller SUV that could still seat 8 people if needed. The back seats are cramped when you have 8 people or children in the car but are adequate for short trips. The acceleration is good and it has a tighter turning radius than our last vehicle (Chevy Impala) which makes it nice for parking. The fuel mileage isn't all I had hoped that it would be - about 16-18 mpg city and about 22 highway. Doesn't have automatic headlights which took some time getting used to.

Great Vehicle - Attracts Rodents
By Andrea on 04/11/08 20:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I leased my 2007 Honda Pilot last year in summer. Just after getting home with it I heard the horror stories about mice. I thought OK so maybe some people have problems with mice. Hopefully I don't. No such luck, I just got back from paying the dealership to remove a mouse from the blower housing. Wonderful! This is not a small problem apparently, this is a big one! Honda has been very silent about this longstanding problem and is not stepping up to the plate to solve it. I must say that we have had mostly Chev/GMC products up to this Honda and we have NEVER had a problem with mice. I am thinking of putting signs on the windows of my Honda advertising what a mouse house it is!

Best family vehicle we have ever owned
By DRK on 03/08/08 10:00 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I cannot say enough positive about the Honda Pilot. We are a family of four, with two dogs and have never felt more safe in a vehicle. The ride is fabulous and sure. Lots of room. Seats 8 if needed, otherwise lots of storage room in the back. The best of all in its class.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.