2007 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:
Satisfied Overall
By stevenlaura on 12/31/06 18:55 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Went with the 2007 Pilot over the CRV to get extra space as we often total 4 adult passengers, and sometimes more. CRV felt a little tight for 4 tops. Preferred the superior quality of the leather in the Pilot. CRV leather felt thin and has a tufted look, which some may prefer, but we don't. CRV felt somewhat underpowered, but not too bad. No question the Pilot has plenty of power. Overall very pleased with the Pilot. Expecting it will do well in the snow if we get any.

Great SUV
By Jack on 12/23/06 09:30 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned 3 Explorers, 1 Blazer and 1 Yukon and this is definitely the best yet. I picked it up on a Friday and went out of town the next day. I got 25 mpg on the highway. I paid $3,000. less than I was quoted on the Toyota Highlander and this is a good bit larger vehicle. This has got to be the best SUV in this size class. Before purchasing I check the sales prices of 3 yr. old Pilots with over 50,000 miles and they were selling for only $5,000. less than I paid for thes 2007 model. How's that for not much depreciation!

Great SUV , Great Price
By Justin in San Antoni on 12/17/06 22:16 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife an I looked at several alternatives. Including the Lexus RX 330, Acura MDX, and the Toyota 4 Runner. What we found that at several thousands less and with all of the features we wanted, including Rear backup camera and DVD navigation we couldn't shy away from the value this vehicle has to offer. With the money we saved we opted for several accessories to add some class such as wood trim and chrome tubes steps and we still only hit the $31,000 mark. We got a great deal and a awesome car. This vehicle's MSRp with Accessories is over $36,000 wow. You won't be disappointed. One note though, if there is any thing I would change it would be a tighter or firmer steering

Back to Honda
By Thomas D. on 12/17/06 18:15 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This Pilot (AWD with NAV) replaces my 2003 Infinti FX35. The FX was a great vehicle with three exceptions. Very poor seating, driver seat power buttons under your right leg, Extremely rough ride in rear seat when driving on anything other than a very smooth road, and very poor visibility due to rounded design. Honda, on the other hand has excellent visibility, plenty of glass area, plus third row seating,and runs on regular gas plus most of the options I had on the Infiniti for $14,000.less at sticker.After looking at big sister Acura, decided to stay with little sister, Honda Pilot. Plenty of Bang for the Buck!

Uncomfortable driver's seat
By mesergey on 12/15/06 07:15 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

For 4 years I had my Honda Pilot 2003 and I loved it! It was a very comfortable driver's seat and had a lot of leg room. I renewed my lease and got a new Honda 2007 Pilot. The driver's seat does not have the same leg room as my previous Honda. That is, the driving seat does not slide back enough and makes driving uncomfortable. ItÂ’s very disappointing to me

Saved My Life
By Christy on 12/14/06 18:19 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was struck last week by a driver running a red light. My Pilot flipped and landed on the roof. I was fine, and everyone says it's a miracle that I'm alive. The car did EXACTLY what it was supposed to do and saved my life. Besides Honda's well-known reliability, the safety of this vehicle is unparalleled. Since it was a total loss, I'll be buying another!

Glad to be back in a Honda
By Capt Bunny on 12/13/06 11:44 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We had a 2002 Trailblazer and had transmission problems. That is why I went back to Honda. I have a 1990 Accord with 200,000 plus and no major mechanical problems. We love the design and interior and all the standard features of the pilot. The price was very good compared to other manufacturers.

Love this thing!
By Skeeter919 on 12/12/06 13:42 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The family is soon to grow again so we decided to swap out the '03 CRV. While the mileage suffered (not surprisingly), we're so happy with our decision to go with the Pilot. It's a blast to drive and has so many handy little features that we didn't realize we were missing out on. Incredibly solid on the road -- feels very substantial without feeling just plain BIG. We're just hoping this thing performs as well in snow as the CRV did (I've read less than stellar reviews on the Goodyear Integrity tires that come on the Pilot). So far, we love it.

Pilot
By djb on 12/04/06 19:34 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our Pilot in July and already have over 14,000 miles on it. We have previously owned civics, accords, and an odyssey. We purchased the Pilot because of the positive track record we have personally experienced with Honda. We have not been disappointed.

Better than a Ford Explorer
By robert on 12/04/06 18:02 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Pilot handles great. More like a car than a truck. I looked at the Acura MDX and found the Pilot a better value. I had two Ford Explorers and switched to Honda and I am loving it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.