Used 2007 Honda Pilot SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

I know the Pilot
By Mark

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Before this one we have a leased Pilot EX-L 2004. The Honda reputation, the 8 seats, the design, and the solidness, have convinced that there is no other car in the market for me. Just bought a new 2007 Pilot EX-L with Navigation and paid a very competitive price, thanks to Honda aggresive incentive to end the 2007 stock. I know there is a new designed Pilot coming out, but the true is that I like the current square shape. I little wood inside will be a plus. The fuel economy isn't good, but the vehicle is strong and is still a car-body-frame easy and fun to drive. The new pilot brings sunroof, foglights, oil life measure, and a ccouple other extra features. I'm very satisfied after 3 years.

Interior wood details Bluetooth conection with Navigation for cellphone, this is a practical feature, in some states is important. Bigger option wheels 17 or 18 inches

Love my Pilot!
By Gwen

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned an Expedition, a Suburban and an Explorer Sport and this one is by far the best! It feels solid, low road noise, lots of leg room front and back. Acceleration is surprising for an SUV. Gas mileage is okay. I love it! Good job Honda.

Roominess, power when needed, stereo, overall style

Memory seat positioning, Hands-free link

Amazing value for $28K
By Nimbus gray_Pilot

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After much research and comparison shopping, we decided on the EX-L w/AWD, and feel like we hit the jackpot-especially in the value category. I am more fond of this vehicle each week. It now has 5K miles, and has really proven itself to be the ultimate in practical suburban family vehicle. We also looked at the 07 Highlander, and nearly fell asleep at the wheel in the showroom. Also considered a certified X3, but cargo area way too small. The Pilot is no Ferrari, but it is predictable, comfortable and sure footed. We have taken it on several comfortable weekend road trips. When my died-in-the-wool car snob father drove it (drives a Lexus GX & BMW Z3) said "wow, this is impressive!

Safety ratings (utmost priority), practicality, value, resale prediction, comfort, power, easy to drive (like a taller, longer Accord) plain and simple sensibility, rear seat A/C for our toddler son. Probably won't ever need third row, but like that it was included if needed. simple options packages.

Would like Honda to use more performance oriented tires for us midwesterners that drive in rain, snow & ice. Leather not as nice as in our 03 Accord EX-L V6. Husband would like auto-locking doors when put into gear & memory seat for driver. Not a big deal though! Shifter a bit annoying at times.

Great SUV with Bad MPG
By Joe

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Rear Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This truck was a great value. There was a $2000 rebate when I bought and no other truck could compete with for features at the price. I've had the truck for a few months (2200 miles). The truck drives great and the interior is beautiful (big and comfortable). The exterior is boxy, but not bad. The only negative is the MPG. I read the reviews and knew it wasn't going to be great (I was expecting 15-17 mpg). I don't drive in the city and I only get 14 MPG.

6 speed, auto trip computer

Great car
By littlegeneral

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What is not to like about this vehichle. We have had it for 4 months and love the room, the features and the quality of this vehicle. If I was going to complain it would be regarding gas mileage but that was known at the time of the purchase. I would strongly recommend this vehichle. I just wish I would have purchased several years ago instead of buying a Mercury.