2007 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:
good quality suv
By nj dan on 02/10/10 13:39 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I leased this 07 pilot and have had no major issues other then new front rotors at 28000 miles. Great ride and very comfortable like all the cargo space. Could be better on gas, and strains a little when towing. But over all reliable and very safe love the heated seats and sun roof

Very Reliable!
By Gene on 01/26/10 18:28 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never in shop for any type issue in 2 1/2 years. As 'empty nesters' have never had a need to use third row seating. Plenty of cargo space with seats in the down position. Has adequate acceleration for entering busy highways.

What will I do when it dies?
By TEEK on 02/07/09 10:53 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have never even been in a vehicle with better storage area that services the driver, as many cup holders for the rear, and overall family friendly design. If I were wealthy I would have bought two, so when this one wears out I would have another. There is no other vehicle you could GIVE me that I would like more. This truck fits family and professional life. It is quality inside and out. Go for it if you are considering the Pilot.

gas guzzler
By Lyndie Aquila on 06/07/08 19:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It is comfortable and has many nice luxury features. One can't go wrong with a Honda. More expensive than other suvs and the inside features are worth it. Gas mileage is very poor. Had I know this, I might had purchased the Toyota 4 Runner. If you want luxury, this is the car for you. If you want to tow or help the environment, steer clear.

Great Overall Value
By Jim on 02/11/08 15:11 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great SUV. Roomier and better build quality than any other I test drove. Very smooth shifting and good acceleration. Quiet ride and responsive handling (considering its size). I have the 2WD version with the "ECO" feature. Seems to work as advertised (getting about 18-20 city/22-24 highway).

Solid performer
By cbrunson1 on 11/28/07 09:40 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my Pilot for 4 months and drive it mostly in town but took one extended 2,400 trip. We're very pleased so far. We've found excellent build quality and reliability. Mileage has been good; 18.7 in city and 24.8 on the highway (65+/-). I'm 6-1 and drove 14 hours one day and rode in the backback seat for 10 hours another day. The front seats are very comfortable for extended periods and the backback seat was better than I thought it would be. My wife loves the shifter because it frees up the console area. Steering and engine are great, ride is good, and after getting a good EOY deal, it was $8k less than the Acadia/Enclave I shopped. My insurance premiums are less than my old Passport.

Still a very good ride
By John on 10/07/07 20:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Honda pilot may have been around for a while but still is very reliable and offers plenty of space and safety comparable to the new CUV .and it is the only CUV that has a true 4x4 ability . It also has great resale value and the look is still appealing like a 4x4 should look not curvy, intruding on the interior headroom . I can fit 8 people in a pinch. Gas mileage isn't bad compared to other CUVs.

So Glad I bought a Pilot
By Perry on 09/11/07 12:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'll admit, I haven't had this vehicle very long, but have driven Hondas for quite some time. The 4WD EX-L is very quiet, smooth riding, and simply a pleasure to drive. Get ready for the shock if you've been in a Civic and getting 35 mpg. Although I do get 21 mpg on the average. This ain't bad! Extemely comfortable ride.

Fantastic Car
By KenVW on 09/06/07 10:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my best car I have bought. I have had many cars and this is by far the most comfortable and quality SUV I have had. I also own the Odyssey and it is fantastic too. I love Honda. This is a car is extremely fun and reliable to drive. The gas mileage isn't that bad. Anyway if you are looking to buy a SUV the Pilot is the way to go!

Fog Lights anyone?
By Keith on 06/27/07 06:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This has been a great vehicle for us. Enough room for our stuff and our dog and still room for the additional family member coming in about 7 months. But look out if you have to replace certain parts. $275 fog light assembly plus 1 hour labor to remove the entire bumper cover because the fog light was hit with a rock. Hopefully insurance will cover, but what if it had just burned out? $400 for a lightbulb? Sad that such a great car has such poor design qualities.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.