Used 2007 Honda Pilot EX SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Pilot - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Pilot SUV

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

I love my PILOT!
By Family Vehicle!

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is the best ever! I have no leather seats but I will be getting them soon. I recommend this car to everybody it has no flaws. It handles like a small car and will continue to be my car of choice.

Favorite Features

Space

Suggested Improvements

None

Most reliable car we've owned
By JG

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We've owned a Honda CRV then upgraded to a 2003 Pilot...Had numerous problems with the '03 after 6 months. Traded it in for an '07 and couldn't be happier. Gas mileage, eco mode, etc. great! Also hauls large trailers no problem. CONS: (1) area between console; very hard to clean! (2)outside noise - all of our Hondas had this issue! (3)Engine sensors can be too sensitive. - We've traveled across country w/this car and we felt absolutely safe knowing it was reliable. The '07 model is much nicer than the newer models. I would buy another one.

Favorite Features

Eco, power, smooth ride.

Suggested Improvements

Outside noise, especially on the highway and center console between seats. It's impossible to clean between there!

It's a Honda
By Steve

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the pilot for the roomy cabin, great ride, driving position and handling. I have owned 10 Honda's and this one has not disappointed.

Favorite Features

Adaptability for 8 passengers when needed. Handling, Ride, Controls (The radio is not loud enough with the windows open though).

Suggested Improvements

No MP3 connection on radio. The drivers seat is so close to the center console that if you drop a pen or coins or food next to the seat it is IMPOSSIBLE to retrieve it even with a crevice vacuum tool. The airflow in the cabin is poor resulting in a reverberation in your ears with windows open.

Love my Pilot!
By Gwen

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned an Expedition, a Suburban and an Explorer Sport and this one is by far the best! It feels solid, low road noise, lots of leg room front and back. Acceleration is surprising for an SUV. Gas mileage is okay. I love it! Good job Honda.

Favorite Features

Roominess, power when needed, stereo, overall style

Suggested Improvements

Memory seat positioning, Hands-free link

Great Family Car!
By Jon

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my Pilot for 6 months now and absolutly love it! I have had all the others and this Pilot easily is the best ever! And I almost bought the 4runner since I think the Pilot is funny looking! With just over 6000 miles I am just now averaging the 17mpg which they advertised. 20 mpg has been my best on all highway driving. Drive quality is fantastic and I am so glad that I got a car with third row seating so I can seperate my young boys. Car has tons of space for storage between seats and also in the back. Easily holds 4 guys and all the golf gear! Makes a great family car. Tons of space and small kids fit well in third row

Favorite Features

Ride quality, steering wheel controls, storage, interior room, headlights are great

Suggested Improvements

Mileage, road noise, tiny tires, cruise control button in poor location