2006 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Hondas You gotta love 'em

2006 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

LX 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Hondas You gotta love 'em
By Mysteryd on

2006 Honda Pilot LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We are a Honda family, we went from the Accord to the Cr-V then lastly to the Pilot, the change too a short minute to get used to, the size of the vehicle is a jump up from the CR-V, and the power is a great big leap of fun, the power of the v-6 and the ease of the excelaration to merge onto the highway is for lack of a better word "Cool".. The vehicle feels solid going around turns, has a smaller turning radius that the Accord, which surprised me. I live in NYC and we all know of the snow drifts from the sanitation trucks that gets pushed next to your car, they were no problem at all, to climb over with the power the Pilot. I would recommend it to any one.

I like the high seating position, and the comfort you feel going almost any where on the highway, the safe feeling.

Get a better, sub woofer and speaker holders, they rattle too much to really enjoy the stereo fully.