Used 2006 Honda Pilot SUV Consumer Reviews - 289 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

I love my Pilot
By RJR

2006 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle is quite comfortable and has plenty of room. The fit and finish are high quality but a little plain. The fuel mileage is similar to the EPA numbers and reasonable for a car of this size.

The front seats are very comfortable. I have a bad back and love the lumbar and lateral support from the drivers seat.

Since the vehicle is seldom or ever off road consider lowering the vehicle a little.

Excellent...!!!!!!! Value for the Money
By Hello

2006 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent vehicle, Value for your money. Cheaper than other competitors with navigation. Got the Pilot with Navigation. Excellent vehicle. Good control and having comfortable seating for 5 adults and in Third row kids can sit. Navigation is the coolest feature. Very helpful when driving during detour roads.

Navigation, In dash 6 CD changer. Heated leather seats. Cell phone holder and Conversation glass.

Model should come with both Rear DVD and Navigation. MP3 player should come with the CD player. Gas Mileage.

A must have!!!
By Lindy Lou

2006 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After 3 months and 3000 miles of ownership I am wonderfully pleased with this purchase! I was the owner of a Toyota Camry for years and thought no one could match the satisfaction of that purchase until I purchase my Honda Pilot. I am totally pleased with the handling (handles like a car) and the looks are "off the chain"!! It is a wonderful ride and a joy in ownership. You will not be disappointed with this vehicle and even if you are (with some of the features) it won't matter - trust me.

handling, XM Radio, interior storage, look of vehicle

auto lock and unlock feature (with ignition), auto headlights (with ignition), separate temperature gauge, hatchback unlock/lock button in interior

Finally, not a lemon!
By shallwechat

2006 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in a 2006 Chevy Equinox with 2600 miles on it for this Pilot. My Equinox was a lemon. So totally different between the two! I am in heaven! I love my Pilot!

Interior design, smooth ride, quality of interior, good gas mileage, large cargo area, enough air conditioning to cool entire vehicle

Outside design could be a little bit jazzier.

Love it!
By Cheryl

2006 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Pilot! The fact that it automatically goes into 4wheel drive is wonderful. I don't have to even think! I do wish it had the automatic headlights as my minivan had, but I've learned to turn them on. That's the ONLY complaint I have. I'd pick this one again!

The automatic four wheel drive is my favorite feature... well, that and the XM radio!

I'd like automatic headlights. Other than that, I can't think of a thing! A hidden child carseat option would be nice, but not necessary.