Proud Pilot Owner
By KellyMarie on
2005 Honda Pilot LX 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I've had my pilot for about 8 months now. Between work, college, and family I put many miles on my pilot and find it is still very reliable. Although it cost me more than I wanted to spend this car is truly a great investment. I bought it knowing that I will have a family someday and this vehicle will stand the test of time. Got into an accident a month after I bought it. Totaled half of the other vehicle. My pilot had nothing but a scratch on the bumper and I didn't even know I hit the other car. Safety is one of the best features of the Pilot. I never felt the impact of the accident! I spent a year researching before making my purchase. Glad I picked the Pilot!
Favorite Features
Steering Wheel Controls, 6 CD Changer, Decent Gas Mileage (for a vehicle of its size), Safety, Enough room for family and friends! Handles great in the crazy New England weather! Great Air Condition and Heat ! Climate controls work very quickly!
Suggested Improvements
Car Alarm isn't sensitive enough. A neighbors son broke the back window with a rock and the alarm didn't trigger. Can't put back windows down if doing over 25, horrible noise!