2005 Honda Pilot Consumer Reviews 36

2005 Honda Pilot - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:
change window washer and gear shift
By teeny on 11/17/04 16:09 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Pilot EX 4WD 4dr SUV w/Leather, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love love love my pie in the sky. But everytime I try to put it in gear I accidentally turn on the wipers because their so close and similiar. Also I would love to see Honda sell some beautilful colors in their car line. I'm use to american muscle cars and love the brighter and hotter colors.

Pilot is a winner
By MaxVoe on 11/15/04 20:58 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Pilot EX 4WD 4dr SUV w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my fourth Honda. Two sedans, a 2000 Odyssey. Considered an Explorer first but this Pilot feels much roomier inside. It is as easy to drive as my Accord, and the ride is almost as smooth. Although I liked my Odyssey, I wanted to tow about 3500 lbs and felt uncomfortable doing that with a front drive only car. The AWD comes in handy and also helps getting up my driveway in icy Winters.The leather seats in the Pilot are even more comfortable than in my Odyssey, great for long distance driving. Service here in Hyannis has been outstanding.

Pilot - Try It!
By TKaz on 11/13/04 12:07 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Pilot EX 4WD 4dr SUV w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great Vehicle! More than enough power, super handling, tons of safety features, great attention to detail both inside and outside. Some road noise, but the standard sound system makes up for it. Gas mileage is very competitive to like vehicles. Very very roomy. Some day Honda will increase its warranty package, but this is my 5th Honda, and I'm not too concerned. New feature - 1st maintenance job now at 105K miles!

I LOVE MY 2004 PILOT
By gacatlover on 11/13/04 08:25 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Pilot EX 4WD 4dr SUV w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I HAVE ALWAYS OWNED A HONDA BUT BEFORE I BOUGHT THE PILOT I WANTED TO TEST SOME OTHERS SO I DID AND WENT RIGHT BACK TO THE PILOT. I LOVE MY PILOT. I WOULDN'T OWN ANYTHING BUT A HONDA!!! IF THE HONDA HAD A JAMMING STEREO SYSTEM IN IT I PROBABLY WOULD SLEEP IN IT. NEEDS BETTER SPEAKERS. NOT AS CLEAR AS IT SHOULD BE. THAT IS MY ONLY COMPLAINT.

Sarsi's Honda the Great
By sarsi on 11/11/04 17:39 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Pilot EX 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It was fun and easy to drive, very comfortable for both driver and passengers, it feels like driving a big car. Braking system is superb.Lot's of leg room for driver and passengers as well.

excellent
By CR005 on 11/11/04 17:21 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Pilot EX 4WD 4dr SUV w/Leather, Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome! I would take any Honda any day but the Pilot is my fav.

Love my Pilot
By soso on 11/11/04 14:58 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Pilot EX 4WD 4dr SUV w/Leather, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my ilot! It drives very smooth. I have had no maintence problems.

Honda knows their stuff
By Honda Family on 11/10/04 23:38 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Pilot EX 4WD 4dr SUV w/Leather, Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I love this vehicle. We have taken it snowboarding in Lake Tahoe already and it drives up and through the mountains like a dream, it handles curves solid and rides like a luxury vehicle.

The Pilotmobile
By bearspaws on 11/09/04 22:15 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Pilot EX 4WD 4dr SUV w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We were going to buy an Odyssey touring van but I drove the Pilot and liked it better. We were looking for something that would haul more than 5 and have legroom too. The Pilot is perfect; plenty of power, handles great, very quiet and nice to drive. We chose Nighthawk black with grey interior. I love it!

best auto on the road
By papadad913 on 11/09/04 19:29 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Pilot EX 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

we just traded a 2003 pilot ex for a 2005 ex. we put 50,000 miles on it, and it was still perfect. in fact, with very little touch up, it was put out the next day as a honda certified used car. 100,000 mile guarantee.