2004 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Hard To Beat A Honda

2004 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Hard To Beat A Honda
By rdanderson on

2004 Honda Pilot EX 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had good luck with Hondas in the past and this Pilot did not disappoint. It is a very comfortable car to drive. I drive it in the mountains often and it handles the curves and snow very well. I don't find the road noise to be a problem - it is quieter than my CRV. The gas mileage isn't great - about 18 around town - but I knew that when I purchased it. Not a deal breaker for me. I find the cargo space to be quite adequate for my needs; and the heated seats are a definite plus. How about adding a heated steering wheel?

Heated seats; comfort on long drives; flexibility of cargo options; good head and leg room (I'm 6'4"); dependability; the feel of a solid car when I close the door.

A little more pizazz for exterior design; heated rear seats;lumbar heating on passenger seat; have the rear audio stay on until manually turned off; lights on the steering wheel controls (audio & cruise control).