2004 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:
Awesome SUV
By Pilot04 on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4WD 4dr SUV w/Leather, Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Extremely happy with our new 2004 Honda Pilot EX w/ Nav System. I recently drove to Napa in our Pilot and the ride was very enjoyable. I loved the 240 V6 horse power, the convenient volume adjustment buttons on the steering wheel, the improved Nav system (proved especially helpful when taking some back roads) and the heated seats. It did take me a while to get used to driving the SUV as it does feel like you are driving a truck at times. But you get over that very quickly. With the third row back seats down the extra cargo space was really helpful. Pricing was also very reasonable at $32,500 (which included destination fee and trunk mat).

best suv on road
By billyk on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4WD 4dr SUV w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

test drove most suvs in its class and none had the great visibility and mobility of the pilot. bought a 2004 last month. blind spots not a problem. didnt think i would use the heated seats or mirrors as much as i have. mirrors clear off in under a minute. great vehicle. love the pilot.

It's incredible........
By Jodim on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4WD 4dr SUV w/Leather, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have had the car for nearly 5 mos. It's incredible. Great handling...like a car but with features of an SUV. Lots of leg and head room. Comfortable on the long hauls, too. And, it's peppy! Great pick up when I'm merging onto the highway.

the best suv
By fhs on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

the best suv i have driven so far. its roomy and drives like a car.

Honda's a Honey
By M. G. Blalock on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a heavy, powerful feeling car-- very powerful! I feel safe in it. The ride is wonderful. We looked and looked and looked. This was the best driving and the best ride. I only wish we had leather seats and my wife wanted a sun-roof. We bought too soon and didn't order what we really wanted.

Excellent
By mr on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

The fuel economy is probably better than most, the seat comfort is great. A solid drive.

Love this vehicle!!!
By feg on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I have had my 2004 Pilot for almost a month, and so far, I absolutely love it!! It handles very well, and is a joy to drive!!

Scott's thoughts
By jackitup on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

After 3 Nissan Pathfinders, I decided to make the switch, mainly due to my wife's Accord and its reliability. The Pilot is unequaled to any SUV I have traveled in or driven. Incredible ride, steering radius of a much small er vehicle, and simply a pleasure to drive......Great pickup too.

Best Car ever owned
By Amy Krause on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

My husband and I researched all the Suv's available and found that the Honda Pilot meet and exceeded all that we were looking for. We bought it new in Oct of 2002 before anyone had even heard about it and continue to love to drive it just like the day we bought it. It travels very well, its comfortable seating makes long road trips easy to handle not to mention the ease in use of all the controls for the entertainment system Etc. We tell everyone what a great SUV it is and have never had such a great time in a new car/truck like we are having with the pilot. Thanks for making a great SUV Honda.

Perfect!!
By tgrainer on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the nicest SUV on the market. Perfect in every way. I paid $1900.00 under msrp. Dealers will deal on them.