Used 2004 Honda Pilot SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Pilot - Consumer Reviews

2004 Honda Pilot SUV

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

LOVING MY NEW HONDA
By Luvin my Pilot

2004 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've only owned my Pilot for 1 week, but I love it so far!! It's only four of us, but the third seat is great for having friends over!

Favorite Features

Love the third seat! It is so roomy. Gas mileage isn't bad for AWD SUV. Very affordable! Great features come standard!

Suggested Improvements

Would love to have been offered a sunroof!

Great Honda
By mgabo

2004 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4WD 4dr SUV w/Leather, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

So far so good. I bougth the Pilot on May 2004. The overall quality of the car is excellent. The leather seats and the DVD audio system and the third seat row make an excellent, confortable and greate looking car. I am looking foward to driving this SUV for the next couple of years.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature is the integrated DVD system. Specially, in long trips. Is great for the kids.

Suggested Improvements

Include another electrical control seat for the front passenger side. Include as a standard option the wood pannel look for the EX with Leather interiors model.

best car i have driven
By bill ebel

2004 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

the honda pilot ex is the best car i have driven. it has all the the things you want in a suv. horsepower, smooth ride quite interior and reliability. great great vehicle.

Favorite Features

the smooth ride, how quite it is, and the horsepower 240, also the honda dependability. plenty of room inside.

Suggested Improvements

maybe a better color selection.bright red, navy blue, etc..

Love the Pilot
By dizzie27

2004 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I used to have an Explorer, I enjoyed driving it while everything worked liked it was supposed to. However, I absolutely LOVE driving my Pilot. Love it, love it, love it.

Favorite Features

I love having the radio controls on the sterring wheel.

LOVE IT!
By ekcjwc

I have had two Grand Cherokees and the Honda Pilot out weighs both of them. The Honda has an extremely smooth ride! The quality of the Pilot is exceptional. In comparison, the Jeeps were the same sticker price and the Honda has more features. Some of the features that the Jeeps did not have are heated seats, DVD, rear air/heat controls, seats for 8, etc. for the same sticker price. Honda gives you a lot for the money. I highly recommend this SUV!

Favorite Features

DVD, Rear Air/Heat Controls, ability to seat 8, exterior and interior design, leather and heated seats and mirrors, ride, storage compartments

Suggested Improvements

sunroof option, doors to lock automatically